With room for everyone and everything, wow factors abound in this beautifully updated mid-century modern with all the features you hope for: large windows, extensive hardwood flooring, soaring ceilings, gorgeous wood paneling, and architecturally interesting details - those exposed beams are dreamy! Add in stylish remodeling to the kitchen - stainless steel, quartz, layered lighting, and walk-in pantry - and all baths, and you've got it all. The cherry on top is the fantastic outdoor living this home offers: two large decks, a huge patio, covered outdoor "room," hot tub, and mature landscaping with a level, grassy yard. Located in the sought-after Newport Hills community and Bellevue School District. Pre-inspected for your convenience.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,846 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,846 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
Newport Heights Elem
Newport Snr High
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Laminate
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate Tile,Laminate Hardwood,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,High Tech Cabling,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Walk In Pantry,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub/Spa,Outbuildings,Patio,Sprinkler System. Curbs,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price