With craftsman style and contemporary living The Village at Mill Pond offers a commercial center and community building in the heart of Olympia with convenient access to amenities including the Chehalis Western trail.. The Laurel floorplan has a open concept main living area with hardwood flooring, large kitchen area with prep island and extensive Quartz counters, dining area and living room with gas fireplace, mud room, Master suite with 5 piece master bath, convenient upstairs utility room and alley load 3 car garage.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,480 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,480 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Common Area Maintenance,See Remarks
Pleasant Glade Elem
North Thurston High
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Room,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Brick, Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Sprinkler System. Alley,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price