Want to get out of the city? Discover this cozy A-Frame home on a secluded 16+acres w/beautiful mountain & territorial views! Master bedroom/bathroom on main floor, w/ large walk-in shower & jetted tub. This amazing property has a creek,ponds,shed,pasture,fruit trees,RV parking,+endless opportunities for horse/ATV trails & multiple decks to enjoy the views from. There is an inviting living space, loft bedroom/bonus room & large kitchen with ample cabinets/pantries, tile floors, granite countertops & stainless appliances. Heat pump w/AC too! 350sqft shop attached to the garage w/potential for an exercise room, home office, art studio, etc. Tons of wildlife & fish for your outdoor recreational activities, including ATV/hiking trails nearby.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2,192 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,192 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Septic System,Electricity Available,Individual Well
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Jetted Tub,Loft,Security System,Skylight(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Arena-Outdoor,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,RV Parking,Shop,Stable. Secluded,Value In Land.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price