Take a step back in time as you encounter this historic, bucolic 11 ACRE HOMESITE. Built in 1906, this well maintained home retains its bygone era charm and is surrounded by designated forest land which maintains privacy and seclusion. A natural underground stream meanders through the meadow into the swimming pond. The Prevost Harbor county dock is nearby. Hughes Net and Dish Network are available. Designated Forest Land is in supplements.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,720 sq. ft
Septic System,Propane,Wood,Individual Well
San Juan Island
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate Hardwood,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Room,French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. None.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Deck,Outbuildings. Dirt Road,Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price