Stunning rambler on large lot, situated minutes to downtown Kirkland and Redmond! Enter into a cozy living space with gorgeous hardwoods throughout, all new doors, hardware, & fresh interior paint. Down the hall you'll find a full bath & 3 bedrooms including a spacious primary bedroom with a private 3/4 bath. Completely renovated kitchen featuring all new cabinets & countertops, stainless steel appliances, has an abundance of counter space & leads to the mud room with all new floor to ceiling cabinetry. The dining area opens to the back patio & beautifully landscaped yard perfect for entertaining. Huge family room is open & bright with vaulted ceilings, tall windows & leads to the 2 car garage w/ abundant storage. Pre-Inspection available.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,660 sq. ft
1,660 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Laminate,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Security System,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Attached Garage,Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price