Quick walk to all the shops and restaurants on 6th Ave! This tastefully updated foursquare offers timeless charm with modern amenities and functionality. Enjoy the long summer days in the beautifully landscaped, private backyard. When the weather turns spend time in the protected enclave attached to the 1 car garage with shop/storage space. This home will exceed expectations with the 5 piece ensuite master bath/ walk in closet and the 3rd story bonus room where the possibilities are endless. This timeless home has been updated with new appliances, countertops, flooring, forced air, plumbing and electrical. No stone has been left unturned but great care has been taken to keep the original character in tact. Don't miss the RV/Boat parking!
Single Family, 3+ Story
2,100 sq. ft
2,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Detached Garage,Off Street.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,RV Parking,Shop. Alley,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price