Gorgeous western view of Seattle skyline, Lake Washington and Olympics. The pristine daylight rambler perfect-sites at the top of Meydenbauer Heights. Family room connected to the view deck that you want to stay from morning to night. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. 3 suites, 4 decks, Office with view, Entertainment room, wine storage make the home so relaxing, enjoyable, quiet and private. Vaulted ceiling, skylights and expansive windows flood the home with ample natural light. Double water heaters, A/C, Powered screen, Stainless-steel appliances. Built-in sound system. 3 fire places, and 3 car garage. Everything you wanted to have in downtown Bellevue. Walk to Main street for shopping and food. Top schools! A rare gem in downtown!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
3,900 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,850 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Central A/C,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Wine Cellar,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Fireplace in Mstr BR,French Doors,Jetted Tub,Security System,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Walk In Pantry,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price