Welcome to one of Ballard's most iconic homes, The Dibble House. Offering grand entertainment rooms flooded with light from the large picture windows. The Bachelder fireplace, crystal chandeliers, oak floors with mahogany inlays, crown molding, and gorgeous built-in bookshelves are just a few of the vestiges of the Craftsman era. This stately home is expansive with 4 bedrooms up, 2 master suites, high ceilings throughout, walk-in closets in nearly every bedroom, a wine cellar, and abundant storage throughout. The southwest-facing garden is a lush city oasis. Located in the desirable Whittier neighborhood of Ballard. Only minutes to all the restaurants and shops on NW 65th & NW 70th. Close to major bus lines for an easy commute.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Three-Qtr
4,120 sq. ft
4,120 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate,Laminate Tile,Wall to Wall Carpet,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,Patio. Corner Lot,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price