Gorgeous 2017-built Belvedere home in Lakemont. The luxurious Elinor plan offers 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, rec room & three car garage equipped electrical car charger. This home features $300,000 of impeccable upgrades designed by Toll Brothers. It comes with an amazing master suite and an incredible great room filled with natural western facing light. Extra-large automatic awnings and Hunter Douglas automatic blinds were installed in 2018. This home is facing a private community park and is adjacent to Cougar Mountain Wildland Park which promises miles of nature trails. Close to award-winning schools & minutes to Bellevue shops & dining! Pre-inspected. Move in Ready, and Better than New!
Single Family, Other
Brick,Cement plank,Metal,Vinyl siding,Wood
4,160 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
Cougar Ridge Elem
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Central A/C,Hot Water Recirc Pump,Tankless Water Heater,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,High Tech Cabling,Security System,Walk-In Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Metal, Brick, Vinyl, Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Electric Car Charging,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac,Curbs,Dead End Street,Paved,Sidewalk,Value In Land.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price