Fabulous home on the edge of Two Towns - Tacoma/Ruston. Walking distance to Point Defiance Zoo, S.A.M.I. (Science and Math Institute), restaurants and Dune Peninsula. Minutes away from Point Ruston and Commencement Bay. And oh so versatile. Behind the French doors is a large flex room - is it a home office (large enough for two desks), a playroom, a formal living space, let your imagination wander. Friends can gather in the open concept area where the kitchen/informal dining/family room flow together. Front and back patios for Al Fresco dining. 160 sq foot storage shed. Lush landscaping attracts humming birds galore. This tree lined corner home is a must see! Red screen door does not convey.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,795 sq. ft
2,795 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tankless Water Heater,Ceramic Tile,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Security System,Walk-In Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Detached Garage,Off Street.
- Wood, Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Outbuildings,Patio. Corner Lot,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price