Stylish, remodeled rambler in a private neighborhood on a dead end street! Everything updated in the last two years: lighting, stainless appliances, vinyl plank flooring, carpet, lighting, granite counters, kitchen cabinetry and more.....side entry door greets you with a pleasant patio area and is secure with gate from fully fenced yard. 3BR, 1 full BA, 1,070 SF and a deeper 1-car garage, room for a small shop area. Built in 1978 but feels like very new! Kitchen is designed with an eating bar and lit overhead by contemporary lighting. Rambler one level with just two steps up to home. Room for RV parking. Wired for generator. Great new cement planked two-story outbuilding. One of the bedrooms could make a great office!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,070 sq. ft
1,070 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Septic System,Electricity Available
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Wall to Wall Carpet,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Driveway,Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price