Beautiful classic Regents Park Heritage home with modern touches, original millwork. Newer tankless WH. Roof and gutters replaced in 2020. Newer electrical panel and sewer lines. Crawl space was cleaned, new vapor barrier. New carpet (stairs, living room and upstairs). All appliances stay. Graceful staircase brings you up the 2nd floor with 4 bedrooms & 1 full bath. Second master with a full bath on the main floor can be a mother-in-law suite. Dining room flows easily to the kitchen. Remodeled laundry room. Low maintenance yard with a patio. Close to freeways and amenities.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,476 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,476 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Off Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Patio. Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price