If ever there were such a thing as a Covid-friendly home, this is it! With 6 beds, flex spaces & over 5,500 SF, everyone will appreciate the ability to spread out. Excellent layout to facilitate working from home & remote learning. But it's not all about the work; enjoy all the amenities at your fingertips: in-ground pool & hot tub, bocce court, home theatre, and workout space. Recent remodel with an upscale modern feel and lots of natural light. ADU above the garage with laundry, bath & balcony. Nestled in Clyde Hill, this home's location provides easy access to Downtown Bellevue & Seattle, as well as award-winning schools, community amenities, and so much more.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/5 Three-Qtr
5,549 sq. ft
6,004 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
Clyde Hill Elem
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Central A/C,Tankless Water Heater,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Fireplace in Mstr BR,French Doors,Hot Tub/Spa,Sauna,Security System,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cabana/Gazebo,Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub/Spa,Irrigation,Patio,RV Parking. Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price