Cozy craftsman 3 bedroom/ 3/4 bath home in the popular Columbia Neighborhood. Conveniently located 2 blocks to Haggen or Cornwall Park, minutes to I-5, downtown, walkable to breweries & restaurants. Includes gas log fireplace, oak and fir floors, beautifully updated bathroom, & bonus storage/work space in the basement. The backyard features a nice patio space with a 230 sqft detached garage that could be an excellent workshop. One off street parking spot & garage both accessed from alley. Newer furnace.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,081 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,081 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Softwood
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Fir/Softwood,Hardwood,Ceiling Fan(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gas Available,Outbuildings,Patio. Alley.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price