Beautiful townhome in the sought-after community of Village at Single Creek. Welcoming hardwood entry on the main floor & nice carpets. Conveniently located kitchen with granite counter tops and breakfast bar. Lots of cabinets and counter space, plus a garden window. Bright open living room and dining room with gas fireplace. Primary bedroom with full bath. Family room with sliding glass door to your private deck. The fully fenced backyard is a peaceful outdoor retreat which backs to open space. HOA dues cover roofs, building exterior, front yard maintenance, community sports court and common areas. Two car garage with storage space and convenient extra guest parking. Energy efficient home with heat pump/AC. Minutes to shopping and schools.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,570 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,570 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Common Area Maintenance
Meridian Jnr High
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Athletic Court,Cable TV. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Open Space,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price