Custom built home on quiet, dead-end street on the border of Gregory Heights & Seahurst. Beautifully remodeled in 2014, this home offers a flexible lifestyle & plenty of space to accomplish just that! Need 2 offices to work from home? No problem here! Newly refinished hardwood floors, 2 yr old plush carpet, fresh int paint & an island kitchen offering Miele & JennAir SS appliances. Abundant built-ins in 2 story living room, formal dining & breakfast nook. Sumptuous primary suite, complete with fireplace & spa style bath. Entertainment sized deck located in the courtyard, set up with outdoor lighting enhancing the mood. 4 spacious secondary bedrooms+bonus+study! RV parking. Incredible location close to popular stores & favorite restaurants.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
3,163 sq. ft
3,163 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- 4. Gas, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central A/C, Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fireplace (Primary Bedroom), High Tech Cabling, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry, Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking, Driveway, Attached Garage, Off Street.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,RV Parking. Dead End Street, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price