Secluded & special three bedroom, 1.75 bath home in vibrant Kenmore. This home has so much going for it: oak hardwood floors, huge ensuite main bedroom w/double sink bathroom & heated tile floor. 2 more bedrooms all on main floor w/another bathroom. Beautiful wood floors throughout main floor to sunken living room w/gas fireplace. Gorgeous remodeled stainless kitchen w/warm maple cabinets & granite counters w/eating bar. The large sunny deck off the dining/kitchen rooms makes dining Al Fresco a daily activity. Highlights include metal roof, vaulted ceilings, skylights, AC, spacious lower rec room & 2-car garage. Large lot & yard makes this house a move-in ready gem! Close to Kenmore's redeveloped active Town Center & commuting routes.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,190 sq. ft
2,190 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Security System,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio,Sprinkler System. Paved,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price