Minutes from both DT Monroe and DT Snohomish. Beautiful mature landscaping and a huge circular driveway. Main floor primary w/updated bath, soaking tub, Livingroom w/cozy wood stove. Inspirational kitchen w/heated tile floor, granite counters, gas range & 2nd oven. Bonus rm above garage. All bedrooms have walk-in closets. Spacious deck, commerical grade, all stainless outdoor kitchen. Gas firepit, an entertainers dream! Outdoor shower. Flat lot is completely usable. Fully fenced garden with blue berries, raspberries and fruit trees. Amazing 2560+/- sqft, 5-bay shop w/2 wired RV bays (50amp) insulated with small cell spray foam. Shop is heated w/wood stove, plumbed for hydronic in-floor heat. Cigar lounge w/exhaust fan and electric heat.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,346 sq. ft
2,346 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic System,Electricity Available,Propane,Wood
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- High Efficiency - 90%+,High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Central A/C,High Efficiency - 90%+,HEPA Air Filtration,Ceramic Tile,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Jetted Tub,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 7 Parking Spaces. 7 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Driveway,Attached Garage,Detached Garage,Off Street.
- Wood, Metal, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.3 Ac/100,188 Sf
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cabana/Gazebo,Cable TV,Deck,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop. Dead End Street,Open Space,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price