Beautiful Shoreline rambler in excellent location! This spacious 3 bed 1.75 bath home offers many updates that were done in 2019 including new roof, furnace, deck, garage door plus opener, and a brand new kitchen. New cabinets with lighting, quartz countertops, two sinks and SS appliances. Spacious family room and office area with plenty of room for large gatherings. Nice size master with french doors that open to the back deck. You'll love all the garden space this lot has to offer. Detached two car garage with access on a private road plus an additional spot at the front of the house. Very close to shopping, Crest theatre, parks, schools, and I5. Centrally located between the two future light rail stations. Hurry before its gone!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,890 sq. ft
1,890 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Security System,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached Garage,Off Street.
- Wood, Brick
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Green House,High Speed Internet. Cul-De-Sac,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price