Stunning custom colonial residence situated on a private and expansive shy 1 acre lot (35,352 Square Feet) in the sought after Bridle Trails community. The brilliant curb appeal is accented by the side load garage design with circular driveway plus welcoming water feature/fountain as you approach. The dramatic 2 story foyer and soaring ceilings in the adjoining formal living room flood this spectacular home with natural light. The flexible floor plan offers 2 spacious en suite bedrooms on the upper floor plus the sumptuous master suite and a bonus room or 4th bedroom. The architecturally interesting sun drenched loft area offers a unique space for reading or relaxing at the end of the day.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
3,721 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,721 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
Rose Hill Middle
Lake Wash High
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven
- Hardwood, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Central A/C,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Wired for Generator,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Jetted Tub,Security System,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk In Pantry,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Sprinkler System. Dead End Street,Open Space,Paved,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price