$10,000 BELOW APPRAISAL! Prior sale--canceled due to buyer financing problem--creates opportunity for you. This corner unit offers privacy that you don't expect in a condo. Tranquil, quiet, looking into the forested hills of of beautiful Seahurst Park, where you can walk the trails to the beach, view wildlife or use picnic/play areas. Even a seasonal peek at Puget Sound. Only one shared wall (living room) and ceiling. Wood-burning fireplace, calming open layout, balcony off the great room. New washing machine, huge storage area, 2 parking spaces (1 covered). Minutes from airport/downtown, yet quiet due to topography and high efficiency windows. Bus line nearby. Amenities include outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, sauna, cabana, and library!
Condo, Townhouse, 3+ Story, Condo
1,080 sq. ft
Electricity Available, Cable Connected, Common Area Maintenance, Garbage, Road Maintenance, Snow Removal
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, See Remarks, Stove/Range, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Balcony/Deck/Patio
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Carport, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Adjacent to Public Land, Curbs, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price