- Resident of Thurston County since 1991
- Bachelor of Arts, The Evergreen State College
- Managing Broker, Van Dorm Realty, Inc., 2005-present
- Member of local, state and national REALTORS® Associations
- Van Dorm Realty, Inc. Rookie of the Year, 2006
- Multi-million dollar top producer
- Licensed Real Estate Appraiser Trainee, 2008-2013
- Former President and Current Vice-President, Hidden Creek Condo Association
- Resides with wife and real estate partner, Meagan, and canine companion, Bella, in the historic South Capitol neighborhood
- Active in Adult Men's League Soccer in the local area
- Enjoys hiking, camping, watching/playing soccer and traveling in his free time
Thomas is a dedicated, full-time real estate professional with the critical skills and knowledge to navigate today’s market. He has extensive experience working with first time homebuyers and clients relocating to and from Thurston County; as well as with new construction, condominiums, investment properties and distressed properties. Thomas continues to expand upon his real estate education to provide his clients with the best possible service. He strives to help people realize their financial goals with sound real estate investment choices, while creating lasting client relationships. Thomas tailors the experience to meet each client’s individual needs and make the process of buying or selling your home a smooth one. Let Thomas put his expertise to work for you today!
*Please see my testimonials link above to read feedback from my clients.
Contact me directly by phone/text at 360.359.5405 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to help with any of your real estate needs!